PET | TAO Pork Lung
Treats that provide your pet with an array of health benefits.
Ask a Question
Pork Lung Treats are an excellent source of:
- Riboflavin - benefitting energy production
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) - alleviating respiratory disorders
- Potassium - preventing muscle loss
- Zinc - decreasing susceptibility to acute lower respiratory tract infections
Pork Lung Treats aid:
- Allergic cough
- Allergic skin disease
- Nasal discharge
How do Pork Lung Treats help?
- According to the 5 Element theory, lung represents metal.
- The attributes of metal are persistence, strength, and determination.
- The Metal Element is also known as the “breath of life.”
- By giving your pets lung treats, the attributes are strengthened.
A dog with a skin allergy is an ideal candidate for the lung treat.
Since the lung controls the skin surface and hair of the entire body, feeding lung treats helps alleviate the symptoms of skin allergies.
What do all these benefits mean for you?
Your ailing pet will begin to feel like it’s old self again!
All of our treats contain one ingredient only - pork lung - and are additive-free and hypoallergenic by nature.
Each bag contains 3 ounces of tasty, nutritional goodness for cats and dogs!
You can give treats just for fun, or you can feed treats for a purpose!
It’s always better to feed treats for a purpose!