PET | TAO Beef Spleen
Treats that provide your pet with an array of health benefits.
Ask a Question
Beef Spleen Treats are an excellent source of:
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) - converting food into glucose, used to produce energy
- Potassium - preventing muscle loss
- Riboflavin - benefitting energy production
- Niacin - lowering high cholesterol
- Vitamin B12 - regulating the nervous system, reducing depression and stress
- Iron - boosting red blood cells and fighting anemia
- Zinc - benefitting the skin and preventing dandruff
- Vitamin C - boosting the immune system
Beef Spleen Treats aid:
- Weight loss
- Muscle atrophy
- Loss of strength
- Sensitive Stomach
How do Beef Spleen Treats help?
- According to the 5 Element theory, spleen represents earth.
- The attributes of Earth are qualities of patience and stability.
- By giving your pets spleen treats, the attributes are strengthened.
A geriatric dog has multiple health problems, including loose stools, weight loss, emaciation, and muscle atrophy.
Since spleens are rich in pantothenic acid and potassium, feeding the spleen treat ideally helps improve their energy and prevent further muscle loss.
What do all these benefits mean for you?
Your ailing pet will begin to feel like their old self again!
All of our treats contain one ingredient only - beef spleen - and are additive-free and hypoallergenic by nature.
Each bag contains 3 ounces of flavorful, nutritional goodness for cats and dogs!
You can give treats just for fun, or you can feed treats for a purpose!
It’s always better to feed treats for a purpose!