PET | TAO Chill Freeze Dried Raw Formula (16oz Bag)
Ask a Question
Why isn't Eastern Food Therapy more widely adopted by dog owners?
Home cooking is time-intensive!
- Evaluating the energetic of each ingredient
- Evaluating the quality of each ingredient
- Following the correct ingredient proportions
- Making sure the formula has the right overall energetic for your pet's constitution
- Scouring grocery stores and farmer's markets for hard-to-find organs
- Searching for the perfect calcium supplement
- Actual cooking time: leaving slow-cooker on for 8 hours or more depending on whether you are cooking bones
- Cleaning up the dishes and the mess
After all that, you have to make dinner for yourself and your family, too!
There aren't always enough hours in the day.
Luckily, food therapy can be easy, and it helps all pets live longer lives.
PET | TAO removes the obstacles standing between you and the food therapy you'd like to provide for your pet.
Chill is an energetically cooling TCVM diet that encourages energetic cooling according to TCVM (Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine) theories.
How does Chill TCVM cooling dog food work?
Simply: If your pet shows signs of too much heat in the body (Yang), balance and feed a cooling (Yin) diet.
Chill TCVM Cooling Dog Food Helps Dogs Suffering From:
- Excess thirst
- Weight loss
- Dry eyes
- Easily overheated or anxious
- Hot flashes.