PET | TAO Freeze Dried Wild Salmon
Treats that provide your pet with an array of health benefits.
Ask a Question
Salmon Treats are an excellent source of:
- Omega-3 fatty acids - decreasing inflammation throughout the body
- Vitamin B12 - regulating the nervous system, reducing depression and stress
- Selenium - boosting cognitive function and a healthy immune system
Salmon Treats aid:
- Dry skin and dull coat
- Cognitive decline
How do Salmon Treats help?
- Salmon is one of the only fish that have neutral to warming energetics in Eastern Medicine
- Salmon Treats are ideal for dogs in the wintertime, or for those dogs or cats that live in cooler climates.
A dog with dry, flaky skin and bad arthritis during the wintertime is an ideal candidate for the salmon treat.
Since salmon is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, feeding the salmon treat ideally helps boost healthy oils in your dog’s coat and reduce inflammation in his or her joints.
What do all these benefits mean for you?
Your ailing pet will begin to feel like their old self again!
All of our treats contain one ingredient only - salmon - and are additive-free and hypoallergenic by nature.
Each bag contains 2.5 ounces of flavorful, nutritional goodness for cats and dogs!
You can give treats just for fun, or you can feed treats for a purpose!
It’s always better to feed treats for a purpose!