How PET | TAO Harmony Food Keeps Dogs Healthy
What is PET | TAO Harmony Food for Dogs?
PET | TAO Harmony food for dogs is an energetically "neutral" or "balanced" formula. It's AAFCO approved for "maintenance" for adult dogs.
In Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine (TCVM), the concept of an energetically neutral diet is based on the balance of Yin and Yang energies within the body.
When dogs are young, healthy, and balanced we recommend an energetically neutral diet.
Feeding an energetically neutral diet helps maintain harmony and balance in your dog's subtle energy, promoting overall health and well-being.
And, PET | TAO Harmony food for dogs is a perfect example of an energetically neutral diet.
The energetically neutral diet helps:
- Maintain balance
- Promote holistic health
- Benefit vitality
- Improve well-being
There are three formulas available:
- PET | TAO Harmony Freeze Dried Raw Formula: Freeze dried raw most matches the "primal dog's" diet. The main ingredients are beef, turkey, pea, rice, beef heart, beef liver, flax, carrots, spinach, egg, celery, and pumpkin seeds. PET | TAO doesn't add a synthetic vitamin/mineral premix to this one - that's rare in the pet food industry! The vitamins and minerals needed to make this diet complete and balanced come from the whole food ingredients used to make the food. Truly unique!
- PET | TAO Harmony Beef Canned Formula: Harmony Beef Canned Formula is the basic energetically neutral recipe. The main ingredients are beef, turkey, chicken gizzards, white potato, beef heart, tofu, beef liver, carrots, celery, beef kidney, broccoli, eggs, green bell pepper, catfish, flax seed, button mushrooms, spinach, and sardines.
- PET | TAO Harmony Limited Ingredient Canned Formula: Harmony Limited Ingredient Canned Formula is excellent for dogs with allergies or food sensitivities. The main ingredients are turkey, carrots, celery, green beans, broccoli, spinach, and flax seed.
How PET | TAO Harmony Food Helps Dogs
Below are some examples of how PET | TAO Harmony food helps dogs according to TCVM theory.
Balances Yin and Yang
TCVM veterinarians view health as a state of balance between Yin (cooling, passive, and nourishing) and Yang (warming, active, and transformative) energies.
The concept of PET | TAO harmony food stems from the Eastern philosophy of food energetics.
In other words, certain foods possess inherent Yin or Yang qualities and are warming, cooling, or neutral.
By providing the appropriate balance of Yin and Yang foods in the diet, you can harmonize the subtle energies within your dog's body.
The goal is to achieve a state of equilibrium (harmony) that promotes overall health and well-being.
PET | TAO Harmony food is neutral, providing a balanced mix of Yin and Yang ingredients.
Because it's neutral, it keeps your dog's subtle energy balanced.
Supports Digestive Health
Energetically neutral food is gentle on your dog's digestive system, as it avoids extreme foods that could potentially disrupt digestive function.
For dogs with sensitive stomachs or food sensitivity challenges, we recommend PET | TAO Harmony Limited Ingredient.
The limited ingredient formula contains fewer ingredients than the Beef Harmony formula. In addition, the ingredients in the formula are less likely to cause a reaction when eaten.
Nourishes the Body
PET | TAO Harmony goes beyond merely providing essential nutrients for your dog's body.
It does so in a gentle and balanced manner, carefully avoiding overstimulating or overwhelming any particular organ or system.
Crafted with utmost care, the Harmony formulas host a blend of natural ingredients ensuring your dog receives needed nourishment without the burden of additives or fillers.
The PET | TAO Harmony formulas provide a harmonious balance of nutrients and energy so your dog can thrive in every aspect of life.
Promotes Holistic Well-being
TCVM focuses on the connected relationship between the body, mind, and environment.
And, food is considered a powerful tool for helping maintain balance between the three.
According to Eastern philosophy, illness and disease are caused by an imbalance of energy somewhere in your dog's body.
By keeping your dog energetically balanced, you increase vitality and prevent chronic illness and disease.
The Harmony formulas help keep already energetically balanced dogs in balance.
If your dog displays certain behaviors or health challenges, another PET | TAO formula might help more than the Harmony formulas.
The chart below lists different behaviors and health challenges and helps you choose the most appropriate formula to bring your pet back into balance.
Simply look at the chart and find the formula that most matches your dog's symptoms.
Need Extra Help With Your Dog's Diet?
If you ever feel like you need extra help with your dog's diseases, symptoms, or elements, we can help!
Contact our store for help choosing the right product for you. Or, if you need specific medical advice, we have options for you.
In addition, they offer TCVM telemedicine consultations for clients unable to find a trained practitioner nearby.
If you get a TCVM telemedicine consultation ($110), you'll get personalized TCVM recommendations specific to your pet, including:
- Food Therapy Recommendations
- TCVM Evaluation
- TCVM Herb Recommendations & Veterinary Authorization
- Supplement Recommendations
- Alternative Medicine Recommendations
You can learn more about each vet and contact the clinic you prefer directly: