DOES YOUR CAT SUFFER FROM ALLERGIES?
Learn How to Help Your Cat Feel Better!
FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!
Easy At-Home Things to Try - Written by Holistic TCVM Veterinarians
Cat Allergies 101:
Make Your Cat Feel Better Today
Download your free ebook and learn:
- How to Stop the Itching, Scratching and Throwing Up
- How to Reduce Your Cat's Allergen Load
- How to Identify & Eliminate Allergens in Your Cat's Food
- Options for Cats With Skin Allergies
- Home Remedies for Cats with Allergies
How to Treat Your Cat's Allergies at Home
Treating your cat's allergies is often very frustrating, difficult, and time-consuming.
And, it’s tough to watch your feline friend feel terrible!
Learning about your cat's allergies empowers you with the knowledge to make choices that make your cat feel better.
The Basic Types of Feline Allergies
Understanding the different types of feline allergies brings you one step closer to finding a solution.
The basic types of feline allergies are:
- Breathing allergies/asthma
- Food allergies
- Atopy (skin allergies, which includes flea allergies)
The Symptoms of Feline Allergies
You don't have to be a veterinarian to figure out if your cat has allergies.
Allergic cats display tell-tale symptoms.
The symptoms of feline allergies are:
- Sneezing, wheezing and coughing
- Itchy, irritated or inflamed skin
- Itchy, runny eyes
- Itchy back or base of tail (most commonly seen in flea allergies)
- Itchy ears and/or recurrent ear infections
Get The Info You Need to Help Your Cat
Get your ebook today to learn about the “allergy threshold” and get tips on what you can do at home to make your cat feel better today.