PET | TAO Freeze Dried Beef Kidney
PET | TAO Beef Kidney treats provide your pet with an array of health benefits.
Ask a Question
Feel Confident You Are Feeding Your Pet the Best Treat
By feeding PET | TAO kidney treats, you are feeding treats for a reason.
Feeding kidney treats creates a tonic effect for your pet's kidney meridian.
Feed to Create Balance
Feeding kidney treats means you are feeding distinct organ meat for a unique deficiency.
Kidney treats tonify your pet's kidney, balancing the entire kidney meridian.
Take Charge by Feeding Treats for a Reason
Treats are more than just fun! Make treats work for your pet's health by feeding treats with specific energetic qualities.
Beef Kidney Treats help:
- Geriatric age
- Swelling, arthritis
- Reproductive issues
- Kidney insufficiencies
PET | TAO's Harmony
Help your pet live a long, healthy, and balanced life by choosing the right food!
Feed your pet a nutritious and balanced diet using TCVM Eastern Food Therapy.
Feed with this philosophy and your choices become accurate and effective.
Beef Kidney Treats are an excellent source of:
- Vitamin A - helping the skin and mucous membranes repel bacteria effectively
- Riboflavin - benefitting energy production
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) - improving the cardiovascular functioning of the body.
- Niacin - lowering high cholesterol
- Iron - aiding the heart and immune system
Beef Kidney Treats aid:
- Hearing loss
- Urinary incontinence
- Kidney failure
How do Beef Kidney Treats help?
- According to the 5 Element theory, the kidney is representative of water.
- The attributes of water are flexibility, softness, and pliancy.
- By giving your pets kidney treats, the attributes are strengthened.
An older spayed dog with urinary incontinence is an ideal candidate for the kidney treat.
Since the kidney controls the contraction of the urethral sphincter, feeding kidney treats helps alleviate the symptoms of incontinence.
What do all these benefits mean for you?
Your ailing pet will begin to feel like it’s old self again!
All of our treats contain one ingredient only - beef kidney - and are additive-free and hypoallergenic by nature.
Each bag contains 3 ounces of tasty, nutritional goodness for cats and dogs!
You can give treats just for fun, or you can feed treats for a purpose.
It’s always better to feed treats for a purpose!