- Analysis & Feeding
- Product Reviews
- Bundled Products
PET | TAO Beef Liver treats provide your pet with an array of health benefits.
Beef Liver Treats are an excellent source of:
- B Vitamins - promoting proper cellular function
- Iron - boosting red blood cells and fighting anemia
- Zinc - benefitting skin and preventing dandruff
- Vitamin C - boosting the immune system.
Beef Liver Treats aid:
- Tendon and ligament problems
- Iron-deficiency anemia
- Elevated liver enzymes
- Emotional stress.
How do Beef Liver Treats help?
- According to the 5 Element theory, liver represents wood.
- The attributes of wood are strength and flexibility, as with bamboo.
- By giving your pets liver treats, the attributes are strengthened.
A dog with a ruptured cruciate ligament is an ideal candidate for the liver treat.
Since the liver controls connective tissue, feeding liver treats help strengthen the torn cruciate ligament.
What do all these benefits mean for you?
Your ailing pet will begin to feel like it’s old self again!
All of our treats contain one ingredient only - beef liver - and are additive-free and hypoallergenic by nature.
Each bag contains 4 ounces of tasty, nutritional goodness for cats and dogs!
You can give treats just for fun, or you can feed treats for a purpose!
It’s always better to feed treats for a purpose!
Products ordered may arrive at different times, in different boxes, and via different shipping carriers.
Crude Protein (min).......68%
Crude Fat (min).............6%
Crude Fiber (max).........1%
3,780 kcal/kg (calculated)
Use Beef Liver as a treat, training award or reconstitute in warm water for 3-5 minutes and use as a food topper.